Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Here


So a lot has happened in the 6 months since I last posted. I appeared in Progressive Greetings (PG) AGAIN (no smugness intended) as the Artist in Focus in their March 2010 issue. See lovely picture right. Way back then I was still little Miss Needs, and since then I have married my fiancee of 10 YEARS! We were happily Wed in July and had an absolutely wonderful day as did our family and friends. Thanks to you all for making it and making it a day to remember. I just wish I could think of an excuse to wear my wedding dress again, Christmas Fairy when we have kids perhaps, or will that mentally scar them? Anyhoo, here's another lovely piccy of me and Hubby standing by Knight Rider. Yes folks my husband arrived in Knight Rider to the wedding. Well if your gonna do it why not on your wedding?


After we got hitched, things settled down for a while, and then we started house hunting. Two months later, which brings us up to about now, and we have found a house. If all goes well we should be in by the beginning of November. Its all happening.

Well thats about it on the domestic front. Work wise, LadyBoo Designs is on the move forwards as well. I now have cards selling in 8 shops around Hereford, Herefordshire, and hopefully should have more soon. After appearing in PG in March I had a couple of small orders from Yorkshire. I also sold a print to a guy in Australia! I am re-designing the look and functions of the website so watch this space! Its nearly done and the
re will be loads of new stuff on there too (hopefully). As well as new designs I am trying to make the site a bit more functional so that you can access the blog from there as well as bringing online some new product ranges for the future. Exciting stuff.

Whats I find strange is that the goals I set myself at the beginning of the year seemed impossible and achieving them seemed a long way off. Now we are nearly at the end of 2010 it seems that everything is starting to come together and I have surprised myself at what I have been able to achieve in a relatively short space of time. It just goes to show what you can do when you want it enough. Its been hard work even getting to this point, but I've loved every min
ute of it, and I feel more confident and am growing everyday. Right now I love life, and long may it continue. As I finish writing this Blog entry the powerful and immortal words of Hannabal Smith, silver fox haired leader of The A-Team are echoing round my head, 'I love it when a plan comes together!' The man knows what he's talking about people.








1 comment:

  1. Great blog piece, site is looking good too! From lucky husband xx

    ReplyDelete